Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Chicago history Kanye West

he is a famous rapper you mite know his song are not for kids for sure but ya he is a famous for rapping umm he made one that I know I don’t know the rest so it goes like this your such a ******* *** it’s a bad song k don’t listen to it ummmmm he Also keeps his fans happy by posting a lot so you can see a lot of his videos watch then his music is not bad but not good adalts wound love the song that are into bad thing like u know what I hope you injoy I should of said that earlyer sorry also means srr ya I will use that don’t read this stope reading k I will still tape he does a bunch he sing raps he all he does is really rap soooooo ummmm idk a bunch about him because he does the same thing over and over he is like a repeater so here are his he was born on June 8 1977 me I was born June 7 close  and he had 3 children one is 10 moths old and there is one boy and one girl I couldn’t find the gender of the baby and there names are saint,north,Chicago I don’t know but it says that it’s there names this is them tadaa Konya is 41 years old

No comments:

Post a Comment