Friday, November 2, 2018

Hollowen ended like wha

At first I wanted to go trick or treating but when it got to when I can go I didn’t I don’t know why we also started late so less candy I got the most tho my brother and my sister conbind but I did not get a lot so rip I wanted lots of candy I wasn’t trick or treating on the way to church why you say church they were partying they party a lot they party before school starts they party for hollowen they party for no reason sometimes are church is a party church no afents they party a lot you should go sometime back to the point i did not want to go anywhere when I got out of the building I went I got there I played some games for candy I didn’t go in the bouncy house they always have one it is up to age 6 to 12 is you are older you can’t go if you are younger you go in the other one they have one for little little kids for ages under 6 since nobody got popcorn from the movies they dropped some off so we can party but since nobody got popcorn they put it in a big bag and they were gonna give it away guess what me and my brother won it and got some mdonowld gifcard me my sister and my brother got something for the giveaways they called my name for the money jump ya you jump as far as you can you get a doallor every 5 inches

No comments:

Post a Comment