Thursday, April 11, 2019

I have no titles

All this is so bad why I might made this for no reson I might as well give up man ms hurry o well and we didn’t do school for like 4 hours about to go home buttt noooo they don’t want us to all are classes are 40 minutes we might as well go home man I think I messed up uhhh man this suck my brain said to me man you might as well run we should still go home and we are in are second class mannnn it is 1:25 this is so bad we should be in a 3 class about to go to 4th man this suckkkkkkkkksssss I don’t know if that’s a bad word for this sorry if it is 🤥 well we’re good k and ummmm I thing this is don’t  ya not that long and we don’t have free time class is shorter like 50 minutes well I think this is inappropriate but I’m still gonna do it
I didn’t know if this is inappropriate k

No comments:

Post a Comment