Tuesday, April 9, 2019

Idk again this is for spring break

it is still the Same day I made my first one for the slice of life mis haurry is forcing use to do a practice test and I don’t want to do it because we are gong to do a test we will learn there I bet almost nobody thought about that that way man buzz kill I might fight my brother friend well so called friend well just doing what I have to do he started it I am not the time to pick fights but if he or I’m in a bad mood and something happens to make me mad I will start a fight I never punch because it hurts like hell you can see my bones for crying out loud I don’t want to hurt anyone but I might it is a hard division rather fight without punching or just not fight him and he already got inbariceds I feel bad beats up on the weak to make him feel good music is marking me more of the words of the wise well I don’t want to be me in school and if you read this well that’s how I feel I don’t like this school I am a crybaby but this so called wimp shimp is not the one to give up I got inspired ha and I am working for the most worst feild trip o well

No comments:

Post a Comment