Friday, April 12, 2019

Neffex,abstract and a bass

all the song i literally only listen to this neffex you will think Netflix not to s a artist that makes songsss and I also listen to abstract well that’s it man that was all I had to say I will give 1 song by both artists k https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4GiAL4XBHjE and that was neffex the next one is abstract k https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ga3etWQgK0s this one is pretty good listen to it right now man I want to start a YouTube video mabye you can drop me a sub that whould be good I might not put my voice maybe my face but I don’t know chat I my first one so I know I don’t know if I have to put periods soo ya plz help me like mis haurry said plz well don’t plz dont certeek or what ever I don’t know how to spell you might as well not read any of this thanks ooo man praises thanks man we will get a lot I think
Is this cool I mean it looks to me ha mis hurry is going around to check if we are playing game were 

Not done hope you like it


not ha

No comments:

Post a Comment